bent billiard

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Joe Hinkle Pipes

bent billiard

Post by Joe Hinkle Pipes »

I have spent the last month liquidating pipes in order to stock up on tools and materials. This is the first pipe from the "Steve/Yazid buy". The briar looks and turns great. Just a few pits in the finished pipe. I hope it shows some improvement over my last few. The extension is buckeye burl and the stem is imitation ivory. Let me know what needs correction, or if something just looks wrong. I tried to tame my oversized buttons, and this one turned out to be A little too small. Thanks for looking.
Nate

Re: bent billiard

Post by Nate »

Pretty good lookin'! Would look nicer with better photos! :D Just razzin ya! Nice work!
Joe Hinkle Pipes

maybe these pictures will be a little better. probably not
Nate

Post by Nate »

Much better! And speaking of better, every pipe is a little closer! Nice work, pay a little better attention to your lines and you'll have some top-notch stuff! Well done Fuchi!
Ocelot55

Post by Ocelot55 »

I really like this one. She's a beaut! As an added bonus you can tell that you're getting much better at this.
Joe Hinkle Pipes

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I am glad they are getting better. I feel like my expectations are growing faster than my skills and I end up dissatisfied with the final product even though it is better than the last.