Valentine's gift to me...

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
billiard

Valentine's gift to me...

Post by billiard »

I finished this Chubby Nose Warmer earlier today when I got off work. It's been raining a few days now and I told my wife that it is not suppose to rain Wed so I would give it a final buff and take some pics outside at that time to get the nice color to shine etc. I also whined a little that I really did not want to sell this one as I think it is a really nice pipe but we could use the money to buy a couple more blocks... and more whining that it will probably be a few weekends before I get any more pipe time...

... and she told me it would make a lovely valentine's gift to me and that I could keep it and that she as my CFO will take care of a couple blocks!

So the pics aint that great but that's ok, it's now my pipe and I think it will be my morning smoke tomorrow :)

(and yes, I realize this means I better run off after work tomorrow and get her something extra for v-day, lol)

German Ebonite stem.
Length: 4.75"
Height: 1.5"
Bowl: 7/8" X 1.25"
Drilling is 5/32"
Weight: 54g

Thanks much,
Bill
Ocelot55

Re: Valentine's gift to me...

Post by Ocelot55 »

Sounds like you've got a great wife, Bill. There is nothing better than a significant other that is supportive of your hobbies.

Now as for the pipe, no critique here. It definitely has your signature style written all over it. I do like the rustication on this one very much.
billiard

Post by billiard »

Ocelot55 wrote:Sounds like you've got a great wife, Bill. There is nothing better than a significant other that is supportive of your hobbies.

Now as for the pipe, no critique here. It definitely has your signature style written all over it. I do like the rustication on this one very much.
Thanks much Ocelot. No critique needed, I just sharing. I wish it has Rad's signature style written all over it but I am just happy when I don't break anything :)
d.huber

Post by d.huber »

billiard wrote:
Ocelot55 wrote:Sounds like you've got a great wife, Bill. There is nothing better than a significant other that is supportive of your hobbies.

Thanks much Ocelot. No critique needed, I just sharing. I wish it has Rad's signature style written all over it but I am just happy when I don't break anything :)
Nah. Rad's style is Rad's style. Keep creating in your voice. It's a good one. ;)
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

Looks like it'd be a fun smoker!
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
billiard

Post by billiard »

Thanks for the comments guys. It's a nice little puffer and I am enjoying it.