Hello All!!

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
MadTinker

Hello All!!

Post by MadTinker »

Hey There,
I just found this forum recently. I have been sneaking around and reading a bunch of posts. I decided to take up pipe smoking to curb the Cigarette Habit. So far its been two weeks and I have went from a pack a day to just one or two Cigs a day... I am enjoying the Pipe very much. I have a few Emerson's Tobacco Cigar stores in my Area, they were helpful in picking out my 1st pipe and Tobacco.....Anyway So I figured I would try to make my own pipes. I have made a few practice ones so far. There is tons of Great Info on here. I hope to posts some pics soon. I need to wax them up and get them ready for Pics. I was calling around to find Fiebing’s Leather Dye in my area and found a good source. He sold me Black and Red/Brown straight from his Gallon Jugs. He charged me around $5.00 for Eight ounces of each!! :thumbsup: Now I just have to figure out the Wax/Buffing Part....then practice practice practice.
Nate

Re: Hello All!!

Post by Nate »

Welcome MT!! Glad you're here and congrats on leaving the cigs and picking up the pipe! :)