Literally Smoke Your Briar!

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
m.c.

Literally Smoke Your Briar!

Post by m.c. »

Save the briar sawdusts and drillwools. A couple of pinches into the bowl when you are smoking, especially when smoking meers and clays. Ethereal beauty!

Note: Grizzly bear's butt briar excepted!
kbadkar
Site Supporter

Re: Literally Smoke Your Briar!

Post by kbadkar »

Have you gone batty?

No thanks.
SimeonTurner
Site Supporter

Post by SimeonTurner »

Well, he does have a picture of a dude riding a smoking pipe through the sky for an avatar....methinks he may be smoking something from one of meathod's pipes! :lol:

Though I do remember way back in the day reading a "recipe" on Tim West's old website for salad...it included a pinch of briar dust. i always assumed he was just trying to be funny. Maybe we are missing something here?
"It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good - and less trouble."

Turner Pipes Website:
http://www.turnerpipes.com

Of Briar and Ashes:
http://turnerpipes.wordpress.com
Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

mmmm smoldering briar?!!! I don't know about that. Any time I have ever smelled burning briar it has been when smoking a Peterson pipe. Not a pleasent smell to my nose anway. Out of the 30 or so pipes I own, Peterson is the only ones I have burned a hole in. :banghead: I have owned 2 and both of them burned right up. And I dont smoke a pipe like it is a forge. So burning briar at least for me would make me uncomfortable! lol
m.c.

Post by m.c. »

Cheap briar won't work, dude! Get some blocks left by Bo Nordh and chop them up for a good somke. :D