Chicago Pipemaking Seminar

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
hollywood

Chicago Pipemaking Seminar

Post by hollywood »

Is anybody out there planning on attending the pipemakers seminar this year? Brian Ruthenberg, Kirk Bosi, Alex Florov, and Ed Jurkiewicz so far will be the teachers with other pipemakers possibly showing up to help. Last year Teddy Knudsen, and others showed up and also helped with the
seminar.

I think it will be a lot of fun and a great chance to learn a lot. Not to mention getting to spend time hanging out with some great people.

I hope to see you there!!
Dave-
Danskpibemager

Pipemakers Seminar

Post by Danskpibemager »

Hey Hollywood,
Would this be a seminar at the Chicago Pipe Show this year? If so, do you have particulars on dates and times? Thanks in advance for any info and see you at the show.
hollywood

Post by hollywood »

That would be the one. Never been and don't know what to expect; but I'm going to make the most of the opportunity to make a couple pipes and make some new friends!!

The dates are Apr 29th & 30th. I think it's limited to 12 people?
Dave-
hlp808

Post by hlp808 »

It's usually Wednesday and Thursday of that week, The April 30 and May 1.

You can contact Brian Ruthenberg at fixit5561@comcast.net About the pipe making seminar. I would contact him as soon as possible because the list to be apart of this fills up fast.

It's a really good and other pipemakers stops by as well. I got to meet some of the members of this forum at last years seminar.

Jaden
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

I went last year. It is well worth the time. To be able to talk turkey with the other pipemakers in the pipemaking mode is great. I actually was able to sand blast several pipes I had made earlier and brought with me. If you can make the seminar, go for it!!!!
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com