Walt Cannoy????

General pipe discussion
Brendhain

Walt Cannoy????

Post by Brendhain »

Does anyone know what is the address to Walt Cannoy's website? Or, does anyone whether or not he even has a website?

Interesting pipes......not my taste but very creative.

Brendhain
Nick

Post by Nick »

Walt's kind of fallen out of the pipe scene. He had some personal issues and made alot of folks angry. I don't think he has a site anymore.
Brendhain

Post by Brendhain »

......aaaahhhhhh.......okay :think:

I guess by looking at some of his stuff it is kind of obvious that he must have some personal problems!!! 8)

Not my style.....but interesting.
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

Wow... look at this one by him:

Nick

Post by Nick »

Wow! That is way cool!!!

I love Canoy's stuff. I hope he gets back to pipe making.
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

I like his more traditional stuff better but can certainly admire the skill involved in creating the pipe pictured.

He had an asian inspired blowfish at last years chicago show that was simply killer.
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

I wonder if every acrylic tube taps into the draught hole and transports smoke...

I also wonder if anyone saw this pipe and asked, "Does it pass the pipe cleaner test?"

:think: :naughty: :thumb:
Nick

Post by Nick »

ROFL!! Pipe cleaner test!! That would be neat if all three ...ummm..what would you call those things? Tenticals? Well any way, it would be neat if all three were usable. Getting a clog would be a non issue.

I've thought once or twice about making a pipe with multiple draught holes. The holes would enter on the bowl's sides. Still might try it. Too much fun!
marks

Post by marks »

My wife said this pipe could double as an egg beater. :D

What a creative mind and hands.
alexanderfrese

Post by alexanderfrese »

Wasn't there was one of those stories down here in the caverns of the forum about a »frankensteinian« birth of a pipe?
This one would give a nice impression with wires attached to it and a sparkling, pulsing blue corona around it.

Alex
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

alexanderfrese wrote:Wasn't there was one of those stories down here in the caverns of the forum about a »frankensteinian« birth of a pipe?
This one would give a nice impression with wires attached to it and a sparkling, pulsing blue corona around it.

Alex
Ahhh... the "frankenpipe." :cry: :cry:

*sniff* *sniff*

That was the name of one of my ideas from a while ago. I had promised to show pics of the pipe on here... but that pipe died on the operating table. Un-recoverable draught hole issues (or so I thought). In reality a false mortise would have recovered from the problem, but I was unaware of this at the time and scrapped it.