I finally bought a digital camera...

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
marks

I finally bought a digital camera...

Post by marks »

Yeah, I have been bumming cameras long enough, so I finally bought one, and decided to take a picture of a couple of pipes that are on the workbench to see how it works.

One pipe is pretty close to being finished, and the other has a little way to go, but the basic shape is there. The bottom pipe will end up being rusticated as well (hodgepodge grain on the side not shown).

I hope to get both of them completed this month and get them over to the Pipe & Pint.

You can see them if you click on the link. The pipes on the workbench are at the bottom of the page.
JMB

Post by JMB »

Pic's & pipes both look good. Post pic's when you finish out these two. I want to see how the bottom one comes out.
JMB
marks

Post by marks »

JMB, I will post better pics of both pipes when I get them completely finished. Don't get your expectations too high with the bottom pipe, as I will rusticate it. While it has no sand pits on the sides, etc., the grain is not nearly nice enought to leave smooth (at least not nice enough as I would like it). However, the basic shape is there.

Thanks!
Nick

Post by Nick »

Thise are some cool looking pipes! I like the volcano as well.
marks

Post by marks »

Thanks Nick.
Paul_Tatum

Post by Paul_Tatum »

I like the top one, a nice rustication. It's right up my alley!

Paul
marks

Post by marks »

Paul_Tatum wrote:I like the top one, a nice rustication. It's right up my alley!

Paul
:D :D