Bamboo Prince & Bulldog

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
jogilli
Site Supporter

Bamboo Prince & Bulldog

Post by jogilli »

Time flies when there is a lot to do.. work seems to have taken quite abit of my hobby time, but I did make some time to get into the workshop.. here are the latest two.. more pics are on my website of course.. have a great weekend everybody

this is the first pipe made with our last bamboo order... man am I a happy person... there were so many great pieces in the order... another bamboo shank will be coming in about a week.. but this little prince I kinda fell in love with while making..

james

Bamboo Prince

Rusticated Bulldog

Sasquatch

Re: Bamboo Prince & Bulldog

Post by Sasquatch »

I really like the proportions of the bowl on the prince - really an attractive pipe that says "tobacco goes here, I'll do the rest". A charmingly open-faced girl.

All the pics of the bulldog show the same side. That looks fine. :?:
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

Sasquatch wrote:All the pics of the bulldog show the same side. :?:
Thanks Sas.... and as for the Bulldog.. they might be from the same side but the other side looks just the same :fencing: .. honestly I didn't even notice it..

james
Charl

Post by Charl »

James, I am no pro and I'm hoping that they will correct me if I'm wrong. But after looking at the composition on the bamboo pipe again, I would say that the "rhythm" would flow better if the distance from bowl to 1st knuckle, and then from last knuckle to stemflare, were sligtly less.
Pro's??