Leather pipe pouches and accessories from Sorringowl

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Sorringowl

Leather pipe pouches and accessories from Sorringowl

Post by Sorringowl »

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I thought I'd offer some of my pipe accessories here (if not, mods, please let me know).

Been pretty busy for the last month making all new items for my Sorringowl shop

The inspiration for my pipe pouch is an old roll up tool pouch that I have, and work just like that; everything fits in one place and rolls up into a nice compact package that will fit into a jacket pocket. My pipe pouches will hold a couple of standard pipes or one jumbo pipe, an ounce or two of tobacco, and there are pockets for a lighter (or matches), a tamper and pipe cleaners.

Oh, and these can be monogrammed (up to 3 initials) for free.

Here are some new, hand-dyed, vegetable tanned leather versions of my pipe pouches, in new colors

Saddle

Chestnut (shown here fully packed, with a jumbo bent Cavicchi inside, an ounce of tobacco, a pipe tool, a zippo and some pipe cleaners)

Virginia Red

and along with those, a new, removable nylon pouch so you can have a neat place to store your toby when you're on the go (you can see how your pipe accessories fit inside):

I've also been working on some pipe-themed wallets lately. I thought it'd be nice to see some of my favorite pipes on something you look at everyday, like a wallet. The pipes and smoke that are attached to the wallet are hand cut and hand dyed. Here are a few to start off with and I'll be taking custom orders for these as well, so, if you'd like to see your favorite pipe on a wallet, let me know:

Peterson XL90 Wallet

Castello 55 Wallet

Caminetto 101 Wallet (this one's pretty cool, as, I even "rusticated" the leather to give it that "Business" finish)

Also, I added some new pipe stands to my shop. These come in Briar (natural), Tobacco Brown, Virginia Red and soon, I'll have some more in Perique (black).

I will also be supplying my pipe and tobacco journals again, soon (have to get some more leather from my supplier as I'm nearly out):

As an intro to the new stuff (and because I like to give my forum brothers a break), I'll be offering free shipping in the U.S. for orders over $50 (just PM me for the code if you buy it through my shop). If you're outside of the U.S., send me a PM and I'll send you a discount code as well.

Thanks for looking, you can visit my shop at http://Sorringowlandsons.etsy.com, or you can just PM me if you have questions or would like to place an order.

Frank
“When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself”
― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Sorringowl's leather pipe accessories shop: http://www.sorringowlandsons.etsy.com
randyhoguepipes

Re: Leather pipe pouches and accessories from Sorringowl

Post by randyhoguepipes »

Are you still in the pouch making business? If so, can you supply prices? Thanks.

Hoguemeister
somedumbjerk

Re: Leather pipe pouches and accessories from Sorringowl

Post by somedumbjerk »

i hit him up on his etsy store, and yes he is still making them. the prices are on his page, along with some other good stuff.