Win a Jared Coles Custom Handmade Pipe!

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
bornagainbriar

Win a Jared Coles Custom Handmade Pipe!

Post by bornagainbriar »

After reviewing this pipe for an article published on pipesmagazine.com, Jared's now (somewhat) famous Naked Dublin can be yours!

Check out this facebook page for the details, and enter to win this pipe: Born Again Briar

"Like" the Facebook page, and "follow" my blog titled Briar Meditations, and you are entered to win! After we have 50 followers on the blog, and 50 "Likes" on the Facebook page, all the eligible names will entered to win!

Good luck!

Also, to all you excellent pipecrafters here, if you too would like to have a pipe of your manufacture reviewed for publication on the Briar Meditations blog and http://www.pipesmagazine.com, please contact me, and we will make the appropriate arrangements. I'm always looking for new and innovative designs and makers to review.

This Giveaway is brought to you by Born Again Briar, and Spithaler Media Services.
"A pipe is a good thing for all men. For wise men, it gives them time to think and ponder. For a fool, it gives him something to shove in his mouth." - Unknown...
bornagainbriar

Re: Win a Jared Coles Custom Handmade Pipe!

Post by bornagainbriar »

This pipe was given away yesterday and will ship today to the lucky winner. Thanks to all those who participated. there are New postings on the blog and Facebook page to check out if you are interested.
"A pipe is a good thing for all men. For wise men, it gives them time to think and ponder. For a fool, it gives him something to shove in his mouth." - Unknown...
Blueb3

Re: Win a Jared Coles Custom Handmade Pipe!

Post by Blueb3 »

someone got a great looking pipe :)