Tossed together a website...

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
billiard

Tossed together a website...

Post by billiard »

Hi all,

I mentioned in a thread the other day that I ordered me a little stamp and would toss a website together. Since besides here, the only pipe forum I am active on is Smoker's Forum and I don't really post there too often anymore, add to that the fact that I don't have the time\equipment\skillset to make a lot of pipes I thought a little website would be appropriate for me and probably handle my needs.

I can't find the thread but someone on here suggested Weebly and I liked it, so thank you to whoever that was. It took me, I don't know, maybe an hour when I got off work to make it yesterday.

It will be awhile before my stamp and briar arrive and I will not share the site out (besides here) until then but I thought a few of you might want to look... maybe not.. but there ya go :)

Please feel free to check it out: http://billboylepipes.weebly.com

Thanks,
Bill
Mike Messer

Re: Tossed together a website...

Post by Mike Messer »

Not a bad site, but kind-of generic. Who cares. It's the pipes that are important, anyway. You probably already know, your rusticated (asphalts) are a sensation.
Alden

Re: Tossed together a website...

Post by Alden »

Nice. I swear I've seen those cob pipes before, and I dont post on smokersforum.