Congrats!!

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
NathanA
Site Supporter

Congrats!!

Post by NathanA »

Just wanted to say a quick congratulations to some of our forum members for their success at the Chicago show. I see that Ernie, Chris and Simeon now have some distributors at a couple of the sites I frequent (Ernie and Chris at smokingpipes.com and Simeon and Chris at iwanries.com) Well done guys!!
Without Wax (Sincerely),
Nathan
www.armentroutpipes.com
mredmond
Site Supporter

Congrats!!

Post by mredmond »

Congrats, indeed. It's nice to see guys from this forum doing well.

Micah
smokindawg

Re: Congrats!!

Post by smokindawg »

Congratulations to them indeed.
Pipe Maker in the Making!
Boekweg

Post by Boekweg »

Way to go guys! :thumbsup:
e Markle

Post by e Markle »

Thanks Gents! This forum has been a huge help... excepting Rad and Bruce of course. :P

The pipe making community is very unique in the way it embraces new makers (at least those who are willing to listen). I've been amazed at how encouraging and willing to teach other makers have been. Granted they have some secrets, but to offer any kind of instruction to potential competitors is very generous.
caskwith

Post by caskwith »

e Markle wrote:Thanks Gents! This forum has been a huge help... excepting Rad and Bruce of course. :P

The pipe making community is very unique in the way it embraces new makers (at least those who are willing to listen). I've been amazed at how encouraging and willing to teach other makers have been. Granted they have some secrets, but to offer any kind of instruction to potential competitors is very generous.
Wait a minute you think you are competition? :twisted:
e Markle

Post by e Markle »

caskwith wrote:
e Markle wrote:Thanks Gents! This forum has been a huge help... excepting Rad and Bruce of course. :P

Wait a minute you think you are competition? :twisted:
:wink: