Turning Tools, 1/2" Indexable CCMW HSS Inserts

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

Good day

I decided to buy an indexable insert tool set and low and behold I let the joy of buying the tool get in front of my lathes ability to actually hold the tool...

I'm asking $85 for them... cost me $100. If interested PM me.. I will not be online all day, but will pack and ship early next week if somebody wants them.. That way I can go out and buy the right size.. I think the Little Machine Shop rep I was speaking with fell off his chair laughing... Once sold though i'll buy the right size and the adjustable tool post.

I have tried to use the right handed tool holder twice... so there are some marks when the tool is held, but the double ended holder hasn't been used.. comes in the original package with all the parts shown on the Little Machine Shops site.. yea I know.. fool me once shame on me.. except in this case fool me twice.. double shame on me.

James
hawky454

Re: Turning Tools, 1/2" Indexable CCMW HSS Inserts

Post by hawky454 »

I may be interested. I just bought a lathe that looks very similar to yours so I'm thinking they probably won't fit mine either. What size is your lathe?
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog.
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

Mine is a 7x14...and the problem is that my tool rest is too high for the tool to work. I wrote little machine shop and even with a quick change tool post these will not work for me.. just let me know

James
hawky454

Post by hawky454 »

Okay, It's not gonna work for mine then.

Sorry.
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog.