Leather Pipe Stands & Pipe & Tobacco Journal

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Sorringowl

Leather Pipe Stands & Pipe & Tobacco Journal

Post by Sorringowl »

Hey Guys,
I started making these Leather pipe stands and Pipe & Tobacco journals so I thought I would offer them here.

The pipe stands are made from high quality, thick leather and are adjustable with a nickel post and stud. They will hold three different pipe sizes (from a small billiard up to a large or even jumbo-sized pipe) and these can be custom monogrammed (up to 3 initials) for free (as well as the back of the Pipe & Tobacco Journal).

These are available in three colors: Perique (Black), Latakia (Brown) and Virginia (Dark Red to Mahogany color).

Price for pipe stands is $14 each, $24 for two, or, $30 for three. Price for Pipe & Tobacco Journal is $18. Prices include free monogramming and free shipping, for forum members only.

Here's a couple of pics:

Leather Pipe Stands

Leather Pipe & Tobacco Journal

The Pipe & Tobacco Journal measures 4.5" x 6" (other sizes are available too), so it's nice and portable, has a ribbon bookmark as well as a leather tie, and has 80 ruled sheets (160 pages) of nice, quality paper, so you can include whatever information you think is important about different pipes and tobaccos you smoke.
I initially made both the stands and journal for myself and find that I use them all the time. Everything is made by hand and a portion of your purchases will go back to the pipemakersforum to support this great resource.

I accept Paypal and I take custom orders as well. PM me through PMF with your wishes.

Thanks for looking!
“When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself”
― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Sorringowl's leather pipe accessories shop: http://www.sorringowlandsons.etsy.com
smokindawg

Re: Leather Pipe Stands & Pipe & Tobacco Journal

Post by smokindawg »

I like that journal............ What other sizes might be available and how much? I think I'd like one just a bit bigger. It would look great setting on the bar in my smoking lounge at home.

Nice work!
Pipe Maker in the Making!
Sorringowl

Post by Sorringowl »

smokindawg wrote:I like that journal............ What other sizes might be available and how much? I think I'd like one just a bit bigger. It would look great setting on the bar in my smoking lounge at home.

Nice work!
Hey Dawg,

Thanks for the compliments! This comes in a 5"x7" size ($23) and a 6"x8" size ($28). Thanks again.
“When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself”
― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Sorringowl's leather pipe accessories shop: http://www.sorringowlandsons.etsy.com
e Markle

Post by e Markle »

Hey All,
Just wanted to let you know that I got one of Frank's journals, and I'm very pleased with it. It will serve my purposes perfectly - Thanks!