Believe it or not....I made some pipes :)

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Believe it or not....I made some pipes :)

Post by Tyler »

Now that this site is pretty much self sustaining, and with the baby being 8 months old, I have actually been in the shop. Not only have I made the contest pipe and a filled a few requests, but to I have made 9 pipes for the Richmond show.

I will have ten pipes at the show, counting the contest pipe that is meeting me there. Here are the other nine I will be taking:

Pipes for CORPS

Woohoo! It is good to have some pipes to sell again.

:D

Tyler
Last edited by Tyler on Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jeff

Post by jeff »

Tyler,

This is clearly the best batch of pipes that I've seen from you. I look forward to seeing them in person in 2 days.

Jeff
Nick

Post by Nick »

Way cool buddy! I love the hooded pipe, as well as the Asym eye. I like the cutty too. My fave shape. Let me know if you come back with any of those bad boys.
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Tyler,

Those are absolutely awesome. I wish I was going to be in Richmond to meet you in person and to see those beauties.
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
stdly

Post by stdly »

Tyler,
Yes I must agree nice work they are all fine from what I can see. The Hooded Beetle the Sully Fish the Bamboo Pyramid and of course the Assymetrical Eye are pretty dam wild! I would be proud to say I made any one of them.
Regards,
Steve J

Opinions! Everyone has one and everyone thinks the other persons stinks
jthpipes

Post by jthpipes »

WOW! nice job, Wish I was able to go to CORPS to see them in person. have you ever thought of coming to the NY show. :lol:
marks

Post by marks »

I got a good look at these pipes today. You guys should see these things in person. Unbelievable!
AAdomeit

Post by AAdomeit »

I'm fond of the "Hooded Beetle" and the "Bamboo Pyramid". I really like the finish on the "Beetle". Very smooth, and the wood looks like it glows! I'm not partial to the bamboo though. Personally, I'd like it with striated horn.

But that's just me! I like them. Wish I could have seen them!

Ambjorn