FS: ebonite, cumberland, Lamb ground bits, and etc.

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

FS: ebonite, cumberland, Lamb ground bits, and etc.

Post by Tyler »

Guys,

I'm trying to gather up some funds for closing costs on a new house for the family (with a 1800 sq ft shop!!). Need to sell some stuff, so here goes.

Stem materials: ****SOLD****

(2) 25mm rods
(3) 22mm rods
(2) 22mm cumberland

$300 + shipping for the bundle.

Each rod is 1/2 meter cut by eye, so approx. 19"-20" ea. This is stuff I bought from the Hamburg factory in conjunction with Rainer Barbi about 5 years ago, and then sold off of my site for a year or two. It is a thinning of my personal stash.

May consider breaking it up if I don't get an offer for the bundle in the next few days.

Bamboo: **** SOLD****

(5) 18" stick of bamboo for shanks that I imported from China, also the same stuff that I sold off of my site 5 years ago. This is very high quality stuff.

$100 for the bundle.

Ken Lamb ground bits: ****SOLD****

(1) 3/4" bit
(1) 7/8" bit

$100 for both.

I am also going to sell some tobacco, including unavailable Pease blends like Stonehenge, Bohemian Scandal, and etc.

PM me if you are interested.

Tyler
Last edited by Tyler on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ToddJohnson

Re: FS: ebonite, cumberland, Lamb ground bits, and etc.

Post by ToddJohnson »

Tyler wrote:Guys,

I'm trying to gather up some funds for closing costs on a new house for the family (with a 1800 sq ft shop!!). Need to sell some stuff, so here goes.

Stem materials: ****SOLD****

(2) 25mm rods
(3) 22mm rods
(2) 22mm cumberland

$300 + shipping for the bundle.

Each rod is 1/2 meter cut by eye, so approx. 19"-20" ea. This is stuff I bought from the Hamburg factory in conjunction with Rainer Barbi about 5 years ago, and then sold off of my site for a year or two. It is a thinning of my personal stash.

May consider breaking it up if I don't get an offer for the bundle in the next few days.

Bamboo: **** SOLD****

(5) 18" stick of bamboo for shanks that I imported from China, also the same stuff that I sold off of my site 5 years ago. This is very high quality stuff.

$100 for the bundle.

Ken Lamb ground bits:

(1) 3/4" bit
(1) 7/8" bit

$100 for both.

I am also going to sell some tobacco, including unavailable Pease blends like Stonehenge, Bohemian Scandal, and etc.

PM me if you are interested.

Tyler
Now that Tyler's bamboo is sold, I will advertise some of my own. I figured everyone that wanted bamboo had it at this point, but I'm also happy to offer bamboo for sale at ~$20/stick. If anyone would like any, just PM me. If there's much interest, I'll put this in a new post.

Todd
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Here are some pics of the bits:

I've also now listed the "etc."

http://tylerlanepipes.com/Site/Tyler_La ... Pipes.html

Tyler
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Oh, man I WANT that pipe. I can in no way afford it however. That's gorgeous.

(EDIT: The Tyler Lane one, not the Dunhill :) )
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

All I have left is tobacco and TSPE.

http://tylerlanepipes.com/Site/Tyler_La ... Pipes.html

THANKS!!
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

I missed out on those bits......... been looking for a set at a good price. Guess I'll just keep using the ones I'm using. They just don't have as deep a taper at the bottom.