Pipe Senatorov # 57

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Senatorov

Pipe Senatorov # 57

Post by Senatorov »

Hello. Today has finished here such billiards. Other photos at me on a site http://www.senatorov.lv/dmeng.html
Pipe Senatorov
www.senatorov.lv
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Holy crap!!! :drool:
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
android

Post by android »

awesome!
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

That may very well be the nicest straight billiard I've ever seen. Outstanding work.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Wow!

I don't know if anybody has asked you this yet, but what type of briar are you using? Italian briar? Algerian briar? Grecian briar? Some sort of briar you're having shipped in from Mars? It's some fine stuff, whatever it is.
Senatorov

Post by Senatorov »

pierredekat wrote:Wow!

I don't know if anybody has asked you this yet, but what type of briar are you using? Italian briar? Algerian briar? Grecian briar? Some sort of briar you're having shipped in from Mars? It's some fine stuff, whatever it is.
On the given pipe from Italy, sometimes I use Spanish briar, I tried to work with Algerian briar but it was not pleasant to me drawing. I most of all like to work with Italian.
Pipe Senatorov
www.senatorov.lv
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Senatorov wrote:
pierredekat wrote:Wow!

On the given pipe from Italy, sometimes I use Spanish briar, I tried to work with Algerian briar but it was not pleasant to me drawing. I most of all like to work with Italian.
That's what I was thinking. I've got a few blocks of Italian briar that looks real similar: nice, tight, consistent grain.