Looking to meet.

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
staffwalker
Site Supporter

Looking to meet.

Post by staffwalker »

Fellow pipe makers, I doubt if many here know me since I seldom post. I do, however, read everything here. Kurt could tell you how long I have been a member but I think about two years. The big reason I seldom post is the absence of a computer at home. Bummer!!

I'm traveling to see the six states I have never visited, VT, NH, CT, RI, MA and ME in mid July. I will be picking up my traveling friend/female in Arlington VA on 9 July then heading North. Since I know many of you live in those states, I would love to meet as many as possible. Not to spend a day in your workshop to build a pipe, (would love to but time. . .), just a short visit to meet you, put a face to a presence here and to show you my creations and look at yours. I can meet you at your home or for coffee or perhaps at a local pipe shop, assuming the anti-smoke nazis haven't forced them all to close by then. I should be traveling with about 20 of my latest creations, love to get some criticism from some of you who have mastered the art.

If interested you can write me at <staffwalker at yahoo dot com>

bob gilbert