Smoking bans & "creative capitalism"

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
piepenhoeker

Smoking bans & "creative capitalism"

Post by piepenhoeker »

Hi All,

since a couple of years I spent more attention to politics than to pipes and smoking.
I tried to find out where the smoking bans come from.
More and more people are unemployed - more and more products come from low-budget countries, and the middle-class is under high pressures.
Industries develop in China, India, Russia, Mexico, etc.

The world leaders know about the problems and every year (since 38 years) they meet in Davos / Switzerland and debate the future of the globe. Consultants like McKinsey, BCG (Boston Consult Group), and Ernst&Young research for them and help them to increase their stakeholder & shareholder value - their wealth & power.

Big International industries compete with another and agreed:
Smokers must not puff their money into the atmosphere.
They better pay it for energy, gasoline, insurances, and if still anything is left they better donate it to any big money grabbing foundation.
Nobody is interested in your health - but they are interested to exterminate the tobacco branch.

On the WorldEconomicForum in Davos in January 2008 Bill Gates announced the millenium of "creative capitalism" to end hunger and poverty on the globe and to stop global warming and climate change.
Is it a new strategy to install the privatized World Government ?

I registered the German domain kreativerkapitalimus.com on my name and in english creativcapitalism.com - creative with no "e" at the end.
Further more I registered about 1000 domains on my name for which I search 1000 new owners to be part of a big community which stands for the power of the consumers and voters and people who are not ruled by capitalists and banks and a privatized World Government.

You all can help me now to develop the site and make it the voice of people who defeat democrazy, freedom, and peace - and who do not need smoking bans by law.
On my site you find videos from Aaron Russo : America - Freedom to Fascism
and a three hours video about "The Corporation" - and more.
I do not know anybody in the German speaking countries who knows anything about it all it.
In the end it is of no interest to me if it is it all it true or not.
The smoking bans are fact - and the prices which we have to pay for food, energy, gas, and the taxes we have to pay, etc. are fact.

IMHO we have come to a crossroad now where time has come to start acting. Since about a year I supply poor old people with power chairs which they cannot afford and since a couple month I have a child protection agency in my house.
Nobody blames me for being a smoker or a tobacconist.

What for have I done it all it:
I work on an organisation which comes from the grassroots and which has an own account and runs something similar to the Campaign (RED).
An worldwide organisation that operates with philantrophy, charity and own brands. An organisation that integrates the idea of social entrepreneurship and the idea of Nobel Price Winner Muhammad Yunus with microfinance and micro credits with minimum interests.

I want to integrate philanthropy and charity in our pipe shows and I want that we debate on all forums newsgroups, boards and pipe shows how much cash we have in our fund and where and for what to invest our money to make the organisation so powerful that nobody can ignore us and to make sure that nobody will ever exterminate the tobacco branch.
For this reason we need a budget - the bigger the better.

Please take the time to read my website:
http://www.creativcapitalism.com

This is Google for creativ capitalism:
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=cre ... uche&meta=

This is Google for creative capitalism:
http://www.google.de/search?q=creative+ ... art=0&sa=N

Let us create our own "creative capitalism".
Within a short period we can have 1000 more websites online -
all under the umbrella of our "creative capitalism".

This is my message for the Chicago Show.
We meet there from 65 Nations and I will be there for one reason only:
Find pardners and think about a strategy how we can succeed.

I invested all I have - and much more - but I am an optimist.

If you have any questions or suggestions email me at
toowra@piepenhoeker.de ,please.
I will also post this message on other forums and boards and some perhaps read it two or even three times.
My time is very limited and I cannot debate on all pipe and tobacco related newsgroups, forums, and boards.

I am bankrupt - and the coming weeks and months I will list hundreds of articles on ebay
that I do not loose house and yard as others in the tobacco branch.

Please email me your suggestions and comments,
and thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Rolf
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

Haven't seen you on the boards for awhile. Are you planning on Chicago this year?
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
piepenhoeker

Post by piepenhoeker »

Yes Craig, I will be in Chicago.
Have my room 1015 in the tower of PheasantRunResort as usual.
I will bring some pipes and a lot stuff to talk about.