Pipe Makers Emporium Special!

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
andrea

Pipe Makers Emporium Special!

Post by andrea »

Hi Guys!

Andrea here with Pipe Makers Emporium, I saw that you guys were talking about me so I had to come on here and make my presence known..good thing it was all nice things! Thanks you guys, are great! :)

So I will offer anyone who see's this ad 10% off your order of $100.00 or more until next Friday May 26th as my appriciation for my great customers and great customers to be!

This is a great time to stock up on your rods, beall kits, tools, briar etc..

For those of you who have never tried us out, now is the time. We have everything you need for pipe making. Briar, pre cut stems Lucite and Vulcanite, Rods, Buffing Wheels, Alcohol lamps, tools, compounds, delrin tenons, reamer sets, Churchwardens stems, stains, and bands.

Those of you who went to Chicago drop me a line and tell me how it was! Sorry we missed it! 800-223-4798 or locally 623-445-2389

If you have any questions please let me know!

Have a great day!

Thanks,
Andrea
General Manager
Pipe Makers Emporium
800-223-4798
623-445-2389 (locally)
andrea@pipemakers.org
www.pipemakers.org
MilesW

Post by MilesW »

Is there A code for the 10 per cent that we need?
andrea

Post by andrea »

No, no code just mention that you saw this "ad" on the forum.

Have a great day!

Thank You,
Andrea
Pipe Makers Emporium
800-223-4798
623-445-2389 (locally)
andrea@pipemakers.org
www.pipemakers.org
BD

Post by BD »

I ordered some stem material and some of the sale blocks (3/$8) and got them in no time at all. Great service!!

Thanks Andrea!!

BD