Going out of pipe making sale **LOTS of pictures

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
NvilleDave

Going out of pipe making sale **LOTS of pictures

Post by NvilleDave »

All,
My life has changed in a short amount of time and I will no longer be making pipes. Nothing bad has happened--all is going well--I just have other things I want to concentrate on. As a result, I'm selling my equipment, briar, and rod stock--there's just no sense in having all of it sitting in the basement. The briar has a 12" rule in the picture to give you a reference for scale. Four of the lots of briar are from Romeo Domenico http://www.romeobriar.com/ For those of you familiar with his briar, you know it isn't cheap--I think these are pretty fair prices.

19 pieces from Romeo Domenico--his Super Large quality--$400 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks

20 pieces from Romeo Domenico--his Normal Large quality--$250 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks!

19 pieces from Romeo Domenico--his Nomal Large quality--$225 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks!

12 pieces from Romeo Domenico--his Super quality--4 medium and 8 small size --Sold pending funds

9 pieces I bought from Larry Roush--$100 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks

6 pieces I bought from Peter Matzhold--$80 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks

Ebonite Rod--5 pieces--25mm X 20 1/2", 22mm X 20", 22mm X 19 1/2", 22mm X 16 1/2", 22mm X 13"--$150 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks

Vulcanite Rod--6 pieces--25mm X 16", 25mm X 11 1/2", 25mm X 4", 24mm X 19 1/2", 21mm X 16 1/6", 21mm X 7"--$100 shipped in the CONUS--Sold pending funds

Cumberland Rod--20mm X 20", 20mm X 15 1/2", 20mm X 12 1/2", 18mm X 19 1/2", 18mm X 19"--$100 shipped in the CONUS--SOLD--Thanks

I will accept Paypal--My paypal address is

I'll also be selling most of my equipment--I'm going to list it as pickup only--no shipping. I just don't want to fool with shipping. I'll make a post of the equipment later on--I'll have my BD920 lathe, Trinco blasting cabinet (model 20/cdb), Taig lathe, and some other stuff. I'm in Nashville so if you're close and interested send me an email.
Last edited by NvilleDave on Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
bugsy

Post by bugsy »

david check email....thanks bugsy
NvilleDave

Post by NvilleDave »

FYI my paypal account is only a personal account therefore I can NOT accept credit card payments. Sorry. To upgrade my account is to expensive and I can't do it.
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

What are you going to do with that awesome shop of yours. Man I'm salivating!!!! Hope you'll still be around some.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com