PMF Facebook page.

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
caskwith

PMF Facebook page.

Post by caskwith »

I really enjoy browsing the facebook page, some good questions do get asked and it's a super easy place for people to add comments, pictures etc. It is awfully annoying and depressing how much of the page seems to be getting filled up with adverts or adverts poorly disguised as what would be a gallery post here.
RickB

Re: PMF Facebook page.

Post by RickB »

Yup. That being said, it does seem to have cut down a lot on the "HEY HERE'S MY FIRST PIPE MY MOM SAYS IT'S GREAT" posters who swing through and then never come back, or worse the "I meant to do that" early posts from people whose second pipe is clearly the best pipe ever made and they want to argue about it - because those pipes all end up on FB. On the downside, the climate on FB does not share this place's reputation for "no kid gloves", and by those things combined, that cuts out about 80% of the posts here and we lose out on who knows how many potential "bear claw" moments.
Chronicling my general ineptitude and misadventures in learning pipe making here: https://www.instagram.com/rustynailbriars/
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
UnderShade

Post by UnderShade »

Woah... meat handlers? What WILL they think of next?!