Attempt to post photos

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
pipeluv

Attempt to post photos

Post by pipeluv »

Here is hopefully a link to where hopefully you will see pics of a pipe I made recently. Then hopefully after seeing these said photos you will be able to return to this forum without it being a major effort. https://www.flickr.com/photos/smokedgla ... res/739J63
Thanks for taking the journey. I do welcome your comments and criticisms.
Last edited by pipeluv on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
c kent joyce
kamkiel

Re: Attempt to post photos

Post by kamkiel »

I can't open the link, but that's because its blocked here in China. I hope in the future you can get your pipes posted onto the forum. I'd love to see them :)

Kiel
Ratimus

Post by Ratimus »

Welcome! You may also want to embed images in the form. To do that, you just need to press the "Img" button and then put the url in between the ["img"]url goes here["/img"] (without the quotes, of course)
Ryan Richardson
R2 Pipes/Ryan's Luxury Goods

Post by DocAitch »

I am expanding on Ratimus' reply.
You should be able to access the image address(URL) by double clicking on the photo that you want to post from the Flickr site.
Copy it and on the post on this site, hit Img above. This will put a ["img"] ["/img"] (no quotes) in your post. Click on the space between the ] [ and paste the image address there. Make sure that the ] and [ enclose the image address.
I tried to do this with your photos but couldn't get the image address by double clicking over the photo. May be the site is not allowing it.
I did view your photos and I found nothing to criticize. I do not have the level of expertise that the regulars have, especially regarding line and proportion, but your pipe is beautiful.
DocAitch
"Hettinger, if you stamp 'hand made' on a dog turd, some one will buy it."
-Charles Hollyday, pipe maker, reluctant mentor, and curmudgeon
" Never show an idiot an unfinished pipe!"- same guy
pipeluv

Post by pipeluv »

DocAitch wrote:I am expanding on Ratimus' reply.
You should be able to access the image address(URL) by double clicking on the photo that you want to post from the Flickr site.
Copy it and on the post on this site, hit Img above. This will put a ["img"] ["/img"] (no quotes) in your post. Click on the space between the ] [ and paste the image address there. Make sure that the ] and [ enclose the image address.
I tried to do this with your photos but couldn't get the image address by double clicking over the photo. May be the site is not allowing it.
I did view your photos and I found nothing to criticize. I do not have the level of expertise that the regulars have, especially regarding line and proportion, but your pipe is beautiful.
DocAitch
Thank you very much for the photo info and the complement on the pipe.
c kent joyce