Just an offer...

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
JMG

Just an offer...

Post by JMG »

After talking with one of our pipe-making comrades about this, I thought I would offer it up to anyone else that might be interested. Nothing special, but here goes: On March 23rd I am returning to Papua New Guinea for the next three years. I work with an incredibly remote tribal group there and often hike to various places where it is very probable that I am the only person, outside of the tribal folks themselves, to have been to that particular spot of the world before. Anywho, if any of you guys would like to have your business represented out in the PNG jungles you are more than welcome to mail me a business card or two and I will do my best along the way to snap some cool photos with them and send them back to you whenever I get back to civilization/internet...which tends to be about every 4-6 months.

If any of you are interested just message me and I will give you my mailing address.
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad
LatakiaLover

Re: Just an offer...

Post by LatakiaLover »

You are absolutely, totally, completely, and utter crazy, JMG.

In the best possible way. :lol:

I'm starting to think you're not only a modern-day Indiana Jones, but would probably have kicked his ass.
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
JMG

Post by JMG »

LatakiaLover wrote:You are absolutely, totally, completely, and utter crazy, JMG.

I'm starting to think you're not only a modern-day Indiana Jones, but would probably have kicked his ass.
Thanks, brother. That may be the coolest compliment I've ever gotten. Though I'd never go toe-to-toe with Indie.

hendu3270

Post by hendu3270 »

LatakiaLover wrote:You are absolutely, totally, completely, and utter crazy, JMG.

LMAO!!! That's the thought that came to my mind this past year reading about the work he was doing. "Man this guy is Indiana Jones". Too funny. I'll send you a card man that sounds freakin' awesome!
pipeguy

Post by pipeguy »

Yeah. Photos of down town Port More by wow :shock:
"I never knew how empty was my soul untill it was filled" Arthur
http://www.clarkpipes.com
JMG

Post by JMG »

pipeguy wrote:Yeah. Photos of down town Port More by wow :shock:
Yeah, I ain't going to Moresby. I feel safer out in the bush with my ax murderer friends.