New Pipe For Me!

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
jeff

New Pipe For Me!

Post by jeff »

After various mishaps and mistakes, this pipe emerged to join my collection. It was intended to join it from the outset as it has been a while since I made one for myself and this is just the pipe for me. My first volcano attempted, and my first volcano smoked! I tried out a new rustication method with it and am very pleased with the results. Sadly, the pits were so numerous on this piece that it demanded rustication, but now that it is done, I am extremely happy with the results. I'm excited for tomorrow. That's when the bowl coating will be dry and I can feel free to light up!

Jeff
bluesmk

pipe for me:

Post by bluesmk »

Sweet Jeff,very sweet!
Dan
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Very very nice Jeff!
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
jthpipes

Post by jthpipes »

sweet :thumb: nice design, let us know how she smokes.
Chadd

Post by Chadd »

Great work, Jeff. Did you do the initial shaping on a lathe, or it all freehand?

Chadd
Nick

Post by Nick »

Way cool bud. I like the stem. It kinda reminds me of the volcano on Jack Howell's site.