Sherline Mini-Mill for sale!

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
smokindawg

Sherline Mini-Mill for sale!

Post by smokindawg »

FOR SALE!

I've had this mill about a year and it's worked well for making small things, but it's a struggle to make my pipe making chuck jaws. The small mill isn't big enough to drill what I'm making and in changing over to the drill press (Which isn't the most accurate) I have made a couple sets that weren't good enough to sell.

So I've decided to move up a bit in size and need to sell this one to finance the new one. This one will include a hand full of cutters and drill bits that I got with it. It will also include the vice and needed wrenches as well as an extra new belt (If I can find it) There is also a jacobs chuck for holding the cutters included in this setup. It's a model 5000 I think, but I will verify when I get home. I'll also post a pic or two then too. (I've been on the road working for almost 3 weeks now and heading home tomorrow.) Everything works as it should and I've not had one problem with this mill. It's just too small for making my jaws and I have a couple orders that I need to get made for people. I could also then retire my drill press as well.

This is a great mill for small projects and it works great.

If anyone is interested in this mill, I'd like to sell all included for $550 plus actual shipping. (But I'm open to reasonable offers as well) Just send me a message and I'll get back to you.
Pipe Maker in the Making!
smokindawg

Re: Sherline Mini-Mill for sale!

Post by smokindawg »

I went and bought my bigger upgrade yesterday so this one needs to go. Make an offer as I could use the $$$ for more tooling for the new mill.
Alden

Post by Alden »

Man I wish I had space for one. I can barely fit the stuff I have to have ! Its a good deal though, someone should snatch it up.
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

Yea Alden, it's a good. Working mill. I just needed a bigger machine for the jaws and such that I'm making.

The vice alone is a $75 add on. Then I also have some of the mill cutters to go with it too. Everything works great and it will do anything that the bigger ones will do, just on a bit smaller scale.

I'd be willing to take some trade on it as well.
smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

Offers? Trades?
bbeberle

Post by bbeberle »

smokindawg wrote:Offers? Trades?
Nevermind (sorry)