Just wanted to say hello and thanks

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
D Marshall

Just wanted to say hello and thanks

Post by D Marshall »

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks to everyone for the wealth of pipemaking info available on this forum. I joined awhile back but this is my first post, I attended the West Coast Pipe Show last year and met alot of great people, Jeff Burt-Gracik and Ernie Markle took time to give me some constructive criticism of my first pipes, as well as some good advice on pipemaking, (and I would like to thank them again for that). One thing for sure, I am now fully addicted to this hobby.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Re: Just wanted to say hello and thanks

Post by Tyler »

Don,

Welcome!

I'm sorry your first exposure to pipemaker's was Ernie and Jeff, but at least you stuck with it after that!

:D

Tyler
SimeonTurner
Site Supporter

Post by SimeonTurner »

Don,

Jeff and Ernie are hacks. Come see me at the West Coast show this year and ill point you in the right direction. Welcome to the boards.
"It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good - and less trouble."

Turner Pipes Website:
http://www.turnerpipes.com

Of Briar and Ashes:
http://turnerpipes.wordpress.com
e Markle

Post by e Markle »

Tyler wrote:Don,
Welcome!
I'm sorry your first exposure to pipemaker's was Ernie and Jeff, but at least you stuck with it after that!

:D

Tyler
SimeonTurner wrote:Don,

Jeff and Ernie are hacks. Come see me at the West Coast show this year and ill point you in the right direction. Welcome to the boards.
All true!

Hey Don,
It's good to hear from you. I hope you've stuck with pipe making - those showed a lot of promise. Hope to see you again in a few weeks.
D Marshall

Post by D Marshall »

Thanks guys, i will be at the vegas pipe show and am looking forward to seeing you guys there (if you are going that is!). Just don't laugh to hard when you see my pipes, (or at least go around the corner where I can't see you do it).