Howdy Everyone

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
billiard

Howdy Everyone

Post by billiard »

Hi All,

Thought I should say howdy as it has been quite some time since I posted last. I moved from Eastern, WA to Western, WA (in Puget Sound now) early in the summer. I bought a fixer upper and have been just incredibly busy both at work and fixering uppering the new place.

I have finally gotten to the point where I got the house into condition enough that there are no more urgent projects to do and I can scale back the amount of work on the house and start having at pipes a little bit again now.
Been fixing, replacing, and slightly upgrading equipment to build out a (small) new shop. Not much equipment yet but will get there in time.

I made one pipe in the new place (already sold, thanks):

I plan on messing about to learn my new shop the rest of the summer but will get much more active making pipes once the kids are back in school and I get a couple hours a day after I get off work and before the kids get home from school.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but did want to let you all know I am around again, so Howdy everyone :)

Thanks,
Billiard
Tyler
Site Supporter

Re: Howdy Everyone

Post by Tyler »

You should adjust so your last sentence is untrue.

Glad you're still around, and nice pipe!
billiard

Re: Howdy Everyone

Post by billiard »

You used that "View unansered posts" link didn't ya? ;)

I'm here and have been active, I have posted 2 new pipes since this pipe, but an honest thanks for the belated welcome back :)