Oneway Chuck w/ #2 Tower Jaws for sale

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Mark Beattie

Oneway Chuck w/ #2 Tower Jaws for sale

Post by Mark Beattie »

Good day,

I have a Oneway Chuck with 4- #2 Tower Jaws for sale. It also includes Oneway's 1"-8 RH/LH Taper-Lock Adaptor that I purchased so it would fit the spindle on my wood lathe. $210 ( Canadian ) I am selling this setup because I've recently upgraded to a metal lathe and am having a chuck converted for briar. This setup served me very well for a couple of years. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the chuck or the jaws, physically or even cosmetically. I am including a couple pictures below:

If you're interested, please PM me. I feel most of the forum members are American, so I would ballpark the shipping at around 20-25 Loonies ( ugh, sometimes it's so embarrassing to be Canadian ). I ship USA Expedited Parcel with enough shipping insurance to cover the cost of the contents and it usually takes about 5 business days to arrive after shipping. If you're a pipe making European, I'd be happy to send you a shipping quote as well.

Additionally, if you have any questions relating to the chuck, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your interest,

Mark
Mark Beattie

Re: Oneway Chuck w/ #2 Tower Jaws for sale

Post by Mark Beattie »

These items are now for auction on eBay via the following link:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221096688447?ssP ... 500wt_1156
scotties22

Post by scotties22 »

Hi Mark,

Is this still available? And what size adapter is that in the picture?

Scottie
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

Wish I would have seen this sooner. It's the same chuck I have but it's nice to have multiple chucks for times when you need to leave a block chucked while waiting for glue to dry.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
Mark Beattie

Post by Mark Beattie »

scotties22 wrote:Hi Mark,

Is this still available? And what size adapter is that in the picture?

Scottie
Hi Scottie,

Yup, still available. The adaptor was purchased so it would fit my older wood lathe spindle ( http://www.kmstools.com/general-general ... lathe-2186 ) which, as the specs show, was 1"- 8 TPI. The chuck itself is really lightly used. PM me if you'd like more information.

Thanks,

Mark
wdteipen wrote:Wish I would have seen this sooner. It's the same chuck I have but it's nice to have multiple chucks for times when you need to leave a block chucked while waiting for glue to dry.
Hi Wayne,

Don't despair. Still available. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Beattie

Post by Mark Beattie »

Sold. Thank you.