Rhodesian "Black is Black"

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
maxmil

Rhodesian "Black is Black"

Post by maxmil »

I spent several days with heartburn it caused me some discomfort and moodiness, as you know I spend my heartburn?, For in doing this pipe.
The ring is made of deer antler.
Best regards.
Félix

Estuve varios días con acidez de estómago lo que me producía cierto malestar y malhumor; ¿sabéis como me paso la acidez de estómago?, pues haciendo esta pipa.
El anillo es de cuerna de ciervo.
Saludos.
Félix

Last edited by maxmil on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leus

Re: Rhodesian "Black is Black"

Post by Leus »

Félix,

Way to fix a stomach ache! Beautiful pipe, thought I'm not fond of the stem. The staining and finish is outstanding, as always.

¡Vaya manera de aliviarte del estómago! Hermosa pipa, a pesar de que no me gusta mucho la boquilla. La tinta y acabado maravillosos, como siempre.
Leus

Post by Leus »

Oh, I see something I didn't at first. Is that a shark fin?? (between shank and bowl?)

Hay algo que no ví al principio: ¿tiene una aleta, como de tiburón? (en la unión entre la cánula y la cazoleta)
maxmil

Post by maxmil »

Yes, sort of.

Sí, algo así
Leus wrote:Oh, I see something I didn't at first. Is that a shark fin?? (between shank and bowl?)

Hay algo que no ví al principio: ¿tiene una aleta, como de tiburón? (en la unión entre la cánula y la cazoleta)