Back with my 4th

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
John_V

Back with my 4th

Post by John_V »

I've been very busy these past few months but I'm still at it.
My 4th attempt is now in the gallery and soon will be adding numbers 5 & 6.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Way to go John. I wish I was as prolific as you! I need to get in the shop.

Tyler
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I think the poster could do the favor, much like this:
click to see my gallery

Or perhaps I'm being an old codger this morning since I'm dealing with post-Christmas tech support calls from every family member with a new electronics toy.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Random,

The feature you are requesting is probably possible, but it is would not be simple. In other words, I am not going to attempt to make create that feature. :)

Hopefully in folks will just post a link to whatever they reference in these posts.

Tyler
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

random, FYI, I'm sure you've noticed this and it doesn't "help" but when someone posts something to the gallery and you see there post (if you saw it in any decent amount of time from it's post) then when you click on photo gallery it should be one of the one's listed under "Last Updated Albums." Thereby making it 2 clicks away instead of one...

For everyone else: if anyone sympathized with random's problem of searching for people's galleries (I *hate* it) we could all add our gallery link to our signatures to help one another out.

I don't know what I'm talking about tho... I don't even have a gallery in the photo gallery that I use. i just post them to my website and reference that. :P
John_V

Post by John_V »

Thanks for the advice guys. I will try to include the link to my pics. Now if one of you gents will let me know how, the problem will be solv-ed.
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

When you are in your gallery at the very first page you get to when you click on John_V's gallery then highlight the whole address line up top. Then post it into you message. In the message highlight the whole address and click on the URL that is on the far right with all the buttons above where you type a post. Then it turns it into a link.
John_V

url test

Post by John_V »

http://www.tylerlanepipes.com/modules.p ... &cat=10091

ok lets give this a try.. posted are my 4th, 5th and sixth pipes