Junk Briar to Sell?

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Bill the Conqueror

Junk Briar to Sell?

Post by Bill the Conqueror »

Hi All,
I'm looking for some inexpensive briar to learn on. Cracks and sand pits don't matter - as long as it'll hold together for shaping. I'd rather buy 10+ blocks so I can avoid spending too much on shipping. If you have anything PM me with costs and we can work out payment and details. Thanks!
kbadkar
Site Supporter

Re: Junk Briar to Sell?

Post by kbadkar »

Michael Parks used to have $2 blocks, then it went to $3, not sure what they cost now. Not the best blocks, but you won't feel guilty if you screw up, and there's nothing like practicing on the real deal materials.

http://www.parkspipes.com
FredS

Post by FredS »

Rad Davis has some listed a few lines below your post. Click here.
"Cut your own wood and you warm yourself twice." - Henry Ford
Bill the Conqueror

Post by Bill the Conqueror »

kbadkar wrote:Michael Parks used to have $2 blocks, then it went to $3, not sure what they cost now. Not the best blocks, but you won't feel guilty if you screw up, and there's nothing like practicing on the real deal materials.
Looks like he might be out; I don't see any on his site. I'll check back periodically. Thanks for the tip.
FredS wrote:Rad Davis has some listed a few lines below your post. Click here.
I saw Rad's post, but I assumed (uh-oh) that he was out since that was posted in January. I'll check with him. Thanks.

If anyone has other ideas - I'm open to them. Thanks!