Chat Room Added

If you have any comments for how this site or forum might be improved, or if you are having any difficulties with this site, please post such comments here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Chat Room Added

Post by Tyler »

As an experiment, I went ahead and installed a chat room. You will find the link to the room in a block on the left-hand side of the page.

I propose Tuesday night at 8 pm CST for a regularly scheduled chat time. Any other suggestions?

Please note: the room activates in a pop-up window. You must have your pop-up blocker turned off when you click the link. Most pop-up blockers let you ignore entire sites. I will never use pop-ups in the typical and annoying advertising way, so to exempt this site from your blocker is a safe thing to do.

Tyler
Last edited by Tyler on Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

I just tried it but I must be early because it says it is not yet active
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Oops!

Thanks John.

Working on it...

Tyler
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

OK, well, it is active now, but it returns an error message in the pop up. I've got an e-mail into Tony the web guru in hopes of clearing this up. Hopefully it'll go live later this afternoon.

Tyler
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

Well, I am going to go out with some buddies at 5pm and shoot pool, drink beer and smoke. So I should be back sometime around 8pm. If you could get this done by then that would be swell. :wink: (Insert tounge in cheek)
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Well, I didn't quite make your deadline ArtGuy, but it is running now. I still fear that there may be some debugging to do, but I'll need to find someone to chat with me to find out. :)

I have tomorrow off, so hopefully sometime during the day a few of us can try the room out.

Tyler
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

It works!!

Robert and I had a brief chat this morning, and all worked as expected.

Tyler