nice having the time off - pipe #3

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Bear

nice having the time off - pipe #3

Post by Bear »

I've been happy to have the time off for the holiday, got to work on some pipes. This is my 3rd and my 2nd I've finished this week. I'm pretty happy with it, I feel that I have improved from pipe to pipe. Still have a long way to go but its a start. Would love any and all imput, don't be afraid to be too harsh, I learn best from the critism and you all know way more than I do. Don't know if I'll ever make any pipes that anyone would want to buy but I really enjoy the process. Got a shipment of briar on the way and some more time off coming up for Christmas and I am really looking forward to getting to work on more.
alan

Post by alan »

Beautiful 2nd and 3rd! I've been looking in to getting some of the green stain.
tritrek

Post by tritrek »

I love this pipe! Every part and property of it! My respect is yours!
FredS

Post by FredS »

Love the color.
"Cut your own wood and you warm yourself twice." - Henry Ford
Timberwolf

Post by Timberwolf »

When I review the new pipes, I try to use the critical eye of the experts here and I usually focus on the bowl to shank, then shank to stem transition. Very well done and I love the green - kinda reminds me of Peterson Racing Green.

Nice job!
"A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan." -Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton"