Pipe tomahawk for sale

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Alan L
Site Supporter

Pipe tomahawk for sale

Post by Alan L »

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but since I don't have a web page at the moment and I want to move this, here goes. Kurt, feel free to move or delete this if it's not kosher!

I'm selling this hand forged pipe tomahawk I made this spring.

The head is mild steel with a hardened edge made from a file welded in. I did all the forging and engraving. It is fully smokeable, and can be used to repel boarders or slice ropes and plugs in a pinch. The 18" curly maple handle is bored out full length with an antler plug at the head end. Fittings are pewter cast in-place, star inlays are sterling silver with brass pins.

[/img]SOLD including shipping for the continental USA, all others inquire. I don't do paypal or credit cards, check or money order in US funds only, please.

Never smoked, although I have blown smoke through it to verify fit. :wink:
Last edited by Alan L on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

I told you before, Alan - that's an absolutely stunning piece of workmanship. I sure as hell wish I had four spare bills lying around.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Källman

Post by Källman »

Wow. Super-farkin-springingly-apehorn beautiful.
Alan L
Site Supporter

Post by Alan L »

Thanks, guys. :oops:

However, I must now modify the listing to SOLD! :mrgreen:

If anybody wants another one, I do take commissions for 'em. Kurt, thanks again for letting me list it here.