Glanze Turning tool Set

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
buster

Glanze Turning tool Set

Post by buster »

I purchased a Glanze mini turning tool set from Grizzly (item H5680 ) that I am looking to get rid of. I've only used the nuetral tool so that bit is slightly worn, but all the others have never been used so this is essentially a new set. I'm looking to sell for 90 bucks plus shipping and handling or possibly best offer. I will accept paypal, but I need some help with how to use paypal,I signed up but I don't know what info the buyer would need to get me the funds.
Frank

Re: Glanze Turning tool Set

Post by Frank »

buster wrote:I purchased a Glanze mini turning tool set from Grizzly (item H5680 ) that I am looking to get rid of. I've only used the nuetral tool so that bit is slightly worn, but all the others have never been used so this is essentially a new set. I'm looking to sell for 90 bucks plus shipping and handling or possibly best offer. I will accept paypal, but I need some help with how to use paypal,I signed up but I don't know what info the buyer would need to get me the funds.
All the buyer needs is the email address you have registered with PayPal. If the buyer has a PayPal account, he transfers the funds from his account to yours using your email address. Bear in mind, PayPal will take a small percentage of the payment as their "commission".
Regards,
Frank.
------------------
Grouch Happens!
People usually get the gods they deserve - Terry Pratchett