Before & after refurb pics

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
LatakiaLover

Before & after refurb pics

Post by LatakiaLover »

Posted because of how dramatic this one was. A very nice little Wally Frank cavalier that was well worth saving:

Last edited by LatakiaLover on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Wow, that's just amazing work. And truly admirable that you've developed such a talent for saving cool old pipes.

Yeah, I had a nice Wally Frank for quite awhile, up until the shank mysteriously split down the full length.

Still not sure what caused it, aside from the fact that I left it outdoors overnight, shortly before that happened. I am sure it didn't get rained on or anything, but maybe it soaked up too much moisture from the air?...

I actually had two old estate pipes split, around that same time, so it must have been the humidity, I guess.

But yeah, that's cool that you can do this stuff. Amazing, really. If I get any returns in the future, you can bet I'll be sending them to you for repairs.