If only it is a scam or joke I feel appreciated

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
josh_ford

If only it is a scam or joke I feel appreciated

Post by josh_ford »

I recently got this e-mail from somebody and I don't even know what it really means. Anybody else received an email like this? :?

"hi, i am the man. and as such i must recognize your ability in this art. i am wildly impressed with your ability to pour your heart and soul into each pipe. i am willing to make you an offer of ten thousand dollars (canadian) to buy the rights to use your pipe making name. please call me immediatly. the man (phone number)"

I thought it was humerous that this guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about since he was talking about my pipes but...

Just wondering what this was. Apparently I have now stepped into the bunch of pipe-maker junk mail that I've heard you guys talk so much about.

Josh
flix

Post by flix »

I don't see how it could be a scam, at first blush. I'd contact him back and see what he's up to. If he asks for money from you, I would block his email and warn the rest of us!
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

Smells like a scam phishing expedition to me.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
Nick

Post by Nick »

Glad to see you got my email. let me know what you think. Ohh! I forgot to mention. I have this really hot sister (Canadian) who totally gets off on your pipes. Quite literally, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she's dying to hook up with you. Here's her number: 967-256-9562 or 976-Blowjob. Have your credit card ready!
geigerpipes

Post by geigerpipes »

LoL ...Thanks Nick I needed that :P
Smoke in peace!!

Love
Webpage www.geigerpipes.com
News/Blog http://news.geigerpipes.com/
josh_ford

Post by josh_ford »

Sorry Nick, already taken (sorry I still haven't ever made it down to Columbus by the way).

Just thought I would post what I thought was kind of funny.

Josh