So where's Tyler been?

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Nick

So where's Tyler been?

Post by Nick »

Dude's been scarce lately. Hope everything is alright.
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

In the OFF TOPIC section he posted that he would be out of town for 2 or 3 weeks and would most likely not have access to the internet.

-Bryan
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

Yeah, he didn't make chicago this year. I spoke with him on the phone about a week ago. I think he was in Florida.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Hey guys, I'm glad I was missed!

:D

I did not go to Chicago, though it pained me greatly to have to cancel my reservations. Instead, I took my family to Destin, Florida to the beach. I promised my family we could go on this trip with a few other families from our church. The only week the trip would work out for all the families required me to cancel my Chicago plans. Since I had promised the family last year that we could go this year, I cancelled my Chicago plans. That is why I have been scarce. I have been roasting in the sun for the last few days, even sanding a few pipes while lounging on the beach!

Now I'm back, and I don't have any trips planned until I go to the Richmond show in October.

Tyler
MilesW

Post by MilesW »

Tyler missed seeing you at the show this year. Last yr was my first show and enjoyed meeting you. It was a great show for me at least met a lot of new people and becoming more familiar with the whole process. Perhaps next year.
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

Gosh! Sanding pipes while sitting on the beach! You do know what the term 'vacation' means don't you :)

Who am I kidding, I would be doing the same thing lol
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

This was not really a vacation. It was a trip. :D

Trecking a family of four little girls age 7, 4, 2, and 4 months across the county is NOT restful!!

:wink:

We did have a nice time though, and the pipe work was one of the more enjoyable aspects of sitting on the beach!

Tyler