Briar Order--Last Call

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
ToddJohnson

Briar Order--Last Call

Post by ToddJohnson »

Hey Guys,

There are perhaps a dozen of you who have expressed interest in the briar order, but I have only gotten definites from six of you. If you want briar, I need to hear from you soon so I can get a final tabulation for Mimmo. The specifics are in the previous thread ("Briar Order"). The only changes or amendments are the following:

1. I can accept PayPal or Credit (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover) for payment, but you will need to add an additional 3% to cover the fees. I'm working on a virtually non-existant margin here guys.

2. Shipping for the $600 "grab bag" or the equivelant number of blocks will be around $50. The $25 I estimated was for approx. $350 worth of briar.

3. When sending a personal check, please include an additional card or sheet of paper with your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the specifics of your order, and the amount enclosed. This is just so that I can keep meticulous records and hopefully not screw up anybody's order.

4. Please direct future correspondence to the following e-mail address todd*and*rachel*johnson(at)mac.com (obviously, remove the asterisks and change (at) to @). Please put "briar order" in the subject line.

5. If anyone has any questions that can not be answered through e-mail correspondence, please feel free to call me at 843-530-4979. I am on Eastern Standard Time and have a 2 year old, so please be prudent.

Thanks,

Todd

P.S. Sorry for the new thread, but the other one got a bit cluttered. I want everyone to have all the information they need if they want to get in on this.