Hello and thank you!

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
ASB

Hello and thank you!

Post by ASB »

:D

Hi, my name is Aaron, and I'm new here.

I've been lurking around here since first thing Monday morning thanks to Dan (bluesmk) turning me on to this sight this past weekend at the Richmond show. Thanks :thumb: !

This sight is great! I can't say that enough. I've learned more here in the past three days than I have over the past 2 years "experimenting" in my shop. I just wish I had more time to devote to pipemaking than I do. :dunno: Maybe if I can start selling some of my work I can quit my second job. I've sold one piece at Raleigh earlier this year and gave one away as a Christmas gift before that, but came back from Richmond with a full bag :( , but I'm not giving up.

Thank you Rad, Dan, Michael P., and whomever else I have forgot to mention that gave me pointers this past weekend at Richmond and to the staff of this site for creating an AWESOME place where we newbies can learn from the masters and share what tidbits we may have. I look forward to many at-work hours being "wasted" here :wink: .

Oh yeah, thanks to my wife for getting me in to pipe smoking in the first place and my job for getting me in to pipemaking, even though neither of them will ever read this.

:pipe:
Aaron
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

WElcome Aaron,

Great to see you here!

Rad
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Welcome Aaron,
Good to see you got the link! As far as comming home with a full bag, don't feel bad you had company. It's got me off my ass and working, look for Gabrieli Pipes on the web in the comming days, l-o-n-g overdue!
Again welcome,
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Welcome Aaron!
Tano

Post by Tano »

My Son's name is Aaron...I too welcome you to what has to be the best bunch of Guys. Everybody shares in one common goal, the fine craft of pipemaking. You will enjoy it.
Good Luck!
TANO
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

Likewise, welcome.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com