REDUCED: Precision Tenon Cutter for Sale

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
LexKY_Pipe

REDUCED: Precision Tenon Cutter for Sale

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

NEW PRICE $250. This is a steal for a precision tenon cutter. No comparison to the PIMO tool. This is a professional grade tool.

I have a precision tenon cutter and extension arm for sale. I purchased them new from J.H. Lowe. The extension has never been used. The cutter is virtually new. I've gotten a great deal on a metal lathe and don't need them any longer. Here's what the catalog says about them:

NEW DESIGN - NOW AVAILABLE - limited supply! We developed a special micro adjusting ring for the Micro-Adjustable Lowe's Tenon Cutter to move the cutting arm by a fraction of the movement of the past Tenon Cutters. The adjusting ring will rotate 1-1/3 turns for the cutting arm to move 5/8". No more fussing with an Allen wrench to move the cutting arm. Now you just spin an adjusting ring and the arm moves in or out from a zero cut for facing, to the biggest tenon cut you'll ever need to cut. A guide pin is used to support the tenon while cutting.

NEW FEATURE - An optional Extra Long Cutting Arm (1-1/4" cut) can be made to interchange in the Lowe's Tenon Cutter of your choice with the standard short Cutting Arm (1/2" cut). This is a great feature for cutting extra long tenons for layering decorative rings on the stem for pipe making or the same to refit rings from the original broken bits to the new replacement bit.

I will sell both for $250. Shipping included for USA. That's 60% off the new price.

You can contact me at loscalzo_pipes@alltel.net
Last edited by LexKY_Pipe on Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

This tenon cutter is still available. You won't find a better price anywhere. Send email for more information.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com