I LISTED ONE MORE LOT OF BRIAR ON EBAY- WITH A BUY IT NOW.

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
aaron

I LISTED ONE MORE LOT OF BRIAR ON EBAY- WITH A BUY IT NOW.

Post by aaron »

Hey there folks.

First, I want to thank everyone on here who bid on my briar this past week, I really did not expect it to go for as much money as it did.

I found 17 more GREAT pieces as I was cleaning out the last of the boxes from moving. I have already put them on ebay- and promised that my wife can have the proceeds this time. She is a little jeallous that all the money from the other lots is going toward my pickup.

here is the listing, if that does not work, just type in briar blocks or pipe making in the ebay search engine and you should be able to locate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Thanks,
Aaron Heizer
I just want to be the best that I can be.
hlp808

Post by hlp808 »

I would just like to add that the pipes that I have posted on here, are blocks that I got from Aaron.

But seriously it's sad to hear that you are no longer making pipes my friend. Take care and good luck brah.

Aloha

Jaden
hlp808

Post by hlp808 »

I would just like to add that the pipes that I have posted on here, are blocks that I got from Aaron.

But seriously it's sad to hear that you are no longer making pipes my friend. Take care and good luck brah.

Aloha

Jaden
aaron

Post by aaron »

Thanks, Jaden:

The blocks already sold, I guess while i was in the desert the value of these blocks went up because I did not expect to get as much as I did for them.

I know I will miss pipe making, but this old '51 chevy truck really needs a little money to make her warm up and show some love.

I will still be around though, I will be a pipe smoker for life- so we will see each other again.

talk to you later
Aaron
I just want to be the best that I can be.
ScoJo

Post by ScoJo »

Man, it's too bad all of this ended while I was at the Chicago show.

:cry: