My PITH Pipe from Kurt Huhn

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
achduliebe

My PITH Pipe from Kurt Huhn

Post by achduliebe »

Here it is, pics of the PITH pipe I received from Kurt Huhn. All I can say is WOW, the pictures do not do it justice. Thanks again Kurt!

Nick, your PITH pipe will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.

-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
ScoJo

Post by ScoJo »

Nice. I must be out of the loop since I have been gone for about 7 months. What is a PITH pipe?
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Scott,

Doing a PITH (Pipe In The Hat) was suggested by Kurt in a thread under the General section. Basically whoever responded had to make a pipe for the person that responded to the thread after them. Then, the last person to respond had to make a pipe for the person who initiated the thread, which was Kurt.

Pretty cool idea, I think we should do another PITH in the future. Maybe more people will get involved the next time.
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com