POOKA'S ON THE BENCH

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Very slick buddy!
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Pooka wrote:Was beginning to think everyone had migrated to a new secret site with bigger events! This place is ghost-town.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm buried and only have a few spare moments each day. Between whipping the IT deaprtment into shape at $dayjob, and trying to build up a good stock for Chicago, I'm quite a bit overextended.
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
marks

Post by marks »

I too have noticed that it has been rather quiet lately. Just like Kurt, I have been very busy lately, and am about to finish two, count em, two pipes. This is something new I have been trying, working on more than one pipe at a time.

Like the new pipe, by the way.
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

That is a fine looking pipe Pooka. Very nice job.

As for the lax activity around the boards lately, I will have to ditto what marks and Kurt said. Between work, family and trying to finish up my PITH pipe for Nick, I have been pretty busy. That's why I am just checking out new posts realy quick before I scoot out the door this morning to take the girls to school and head to work.
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
josh_ford

Post by josh_ford »

I've noticed the quiet as well. I think that many newbies, such as myself, don't feel like we have anything to contribute and just read what you veterans have to say.

Josh