An "English" Billiard.

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Sasquatch

An "English" Billiard.

Post by Sasquatch »

I stumbled across a really excellent looking pipe on eBay of all places, stole the sellers pics, hope pipes-estate doesn't mind the free hits.

This is a lovely pipe. Tightly carved, the gleam lines are all dead straight right up to any given transition. No deviance. No flop. Nothing sagging or bulging. The proportions are lovely, the pipe begs to be smoked.

Price is 30 bucks. Now, if you can MAKE that pipe, it's 300 bucks, easy, time and time again. But basically nobody here, myself included, manages a billiard this good.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
LatakiaLover

Re: An "English" Billiard.

Post by LatakiaLover »

Sasquatch wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:52 am But basically nobody here, myself included, manages a billiard this good.
HA! :lol:

All that fur must be choking off your eyeballs or something...

I whipped out a spot-on perfect billiard just this morning, thank you very much.

Naturally, I put a tiny smidge of myself into it so people would know it wasn't one of those factory abominations (I am an artiste, after all), but I DARE you to find anything non-billiard-y about it otherwise:

UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Psst, George.... your Micoli is showing.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
brownleafbeardsman

Post by brownleafbeardsman »

That is a very nice billiard! So elegant. I think I'll try to capture this on my next billiard attempt.