Just Finished

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
NvilleDave

Just Finished

Post by NvilleDave »

I would really like some feedback on this one.

I borrowed this shape from Peter Matzhold--I've seen him use it quite a bit. I don't really have my own style yet so I borrow shapes that I like.

5.5" long, 2" high, 7/8" chamber, 50 grams, cumberland stem and the bit is about .150 thick at the button. I plan on finishing the bowl with the activated charcoal/buttermilk/sourcream coating. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Very nice. The lines look pretty good to me. Looks to have some nice grain and some nice birdseye. Good looking pipe!
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
Konta

Post by Konta »

Nice shape, but it looks a bit too shiny, perhaps you should try to take a new photo without a flash.
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

You've handled the symmetry of the design well. I like how the stem meets the shank. The unique shape of the bowl is not too whimsical, but classy. The grain is fascinating as well.
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com