To all of PMF

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Alden

Re: To all of PMF

Post by Alden »

Well Sasquatch, we only had half of the conversation; the part about rubbing a Texan the wrong way. We still need the talk about rubbing a Big Texan the right way.
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

Sasquatch wrote:
What I see here is a lot of "... and then George got fired up and fucked off". I'm thinking that the common denominator is George, not the fact that we're artisans, or pricks, or even Canadians.

It's Dibos man, plain and simple. He's an irritating fucker and there's just no way around it. All we can do is sort of take turns with the abrasion. :thumbsup:

UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Hey, that looks like Fred Rogers.

If that guy gives me the finger, I listen.

You ever see this speech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
andrew

Post by andrew »

Alden wrote:... East Texan rubbed the wrong way...
I was eating... not anymore.
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

Sasquatch wrote:Hey, that looks like Fred Rogers.

Exceptional clarity of thought and ideas, precisely delivered. (Though the song lyrics were a bit messed up regarding syllable count from line to line. :lol: )

That tape was made only a few weeks before the first Moon landing, when the USA was an entirely different place. People still felt that virtually all of Man's challenges could be met and problems solved by the application of intelligence and industry. Grand Ideas and elbow grease. After all, the approach had gotten the species to the 20th century.

Since then the Earth's population has doubled, shit's gettin' real (physics and Mother Nature will not be denied), and a Lifeboat/Me First Mindset permeates all.

You Whippersnappers truly don't know what you missed.
finster

Post by finster »

Sasquatch wrote:Hey, that looks like Fred Rogers.

Sasquatch, thanks for that link. I miss Fred Rogers, and it gave me goosebumps too. 'Course, you just went from big and hairy to warm and fuzzy. :D
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

I just didn't want George going apeshit on me again.
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

What the hell did I miss? I don't even know what the fuck you guys are talking about. As usual.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

I don't know either if it matters Wayne. Who cares?

FUCK you George! :lol: :lol:
RDPowell

Post by RDPowell »

LMAO!!!!!!
rdpipes.briar.club
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

socrates

Post by socrates »

RDPowell wrote:
finster wrote:I am just about a brand newbie with high aspirations planned over a long timeline. This forum is great, and yes, I do find it intimidating. I think when it comes to feedback and critique, comments should be accepted and thanked for. Easy for me to say since I've yet to post something in the gallery! Of course there are standards and criteria by which everyone critiques, but each person is an individual and we all have tastes and opinions. If I don't agree with an opinion...that's okay, all I need to say is "Thanks for the feedback!" and move on. And RD, I've read your posts, I don't think you're an asshole and with 2000+ members, there can be more than one clique. I think I'll start a dumbass newbie one, :lol: !
Where do I sign up? :lol:
DITTO! I have on occasion here felt like a hungry waif with my face pressed against the window of a busy restaurant. Looked at but not missed when I moved on. The feeling passes when you realize your questions are always answered . Some answered with kindness and some with sarcasm. You know that's life in all its wonders. Of course I have friends that do the same to each other.

I have been on this earth for close to 70 years. I have kept my eyes and ears open and learned a thing or two. Mainly "it ain't no big thang" lol. Of course there are cliques so find one and jump in. I'm still looking for mine. Has anyone seen the near blind pipe makers clique? LOL! Relax, enjoy life and don't sweat the small shyt.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
Alden

Post by Alden »

I'm looking for the near blind Pipe Buyers Clique. Anyone with a heads up on this, please let me know.
RDPowell

Post by RDPowell »

Alden wrote:I'm looking for the near blind Pipe Buyers Clique. Anyone with a heads up on this, please let me know.
Hey now! You may be on to something Ryan, you might be able to get a whole lot more money for your pipes that way.

Well, as long as there not good braille readers. :P
rdpipes.briar.club
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

socrates wrote:Has anyone seen the near blind pipe makers clique? LOL! Relax, enjoy life and don't sweat the small shyt.

Sorry, I'm in the near deaf, tinnitus clique and you're just not cool enough to be a part of it.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
socrates

Post by socrates »

wdteipen wrote:
socrates wrote:Has anyone seen the near blind pipe makers clique? LOL! Relax, enjoy life and don't sweat the small shyt.

Sorry, I'm in the near deaf, tinnitus clique and you're just not cool enough to be a part of it.
Excuse me but can you speak up I can't see you. LOL! Enjoy life it doesn't last forever.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk
Vermont Freehand

Post by Vermont Freehand »

socrates wrote:Has anyone seen the near blind pipe makers clique?
yes, I've seen it, but barely ;)