attemt to put a pipe in vision for all

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
smokepiper

wow!

Post by smokepiper »

I did it, my dusty briarbrain made a progress. This i a cause fore a salubration with a picnic by the lake and great tobaccos just feel alright. Until the damned mosquitos gets to feel my blood in their long nose. :angel:
Nick

Post by Nick »

That's pretty cool buddy. The length looks a bit awkward, but its hard to tell from the angle. The stem fit needs a bit of work. What kind of wood did you use for the extension?
smokepiper

reply the cobra

Post by smokepiper »

the extention is cumberland the picture is´nt the best I can look for a better and post it here. I haven´t worked on it cause i detected spots that should ruin the shape if i were to sand it of. Thanks for your positive reaction to my logopipe, about to be logopipe. Next one is for the better wood, waiting for briar from Mimmo that probobly will make me a cobra worth to be a logotype. Have to make a few new pictures of the cobra, look it up tomorrow and I´m sure i posted a new picture.
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

I like the "cobra" look, or is that just my imagination?
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
smokepiper

cobra

Post by smokepiper »

Nick

Post by Nick »

Very cool from the profile. Can't wait to see the next one.
smokepiper

cobra

Post by smokepiper »

I thank you both for the nice words of my pipe, it gives me a push to keep my imagination be a part of what I do. I brought a few pipes to the meeting here in sweden were Tukotomi, Nordh, Bengt Carlson, Dura, Vollmer-Nilsson, Love and Tom Eltang attended aswell. I showed 4 of my pipes and got correction for 3 of them (I am a newbi so It was my thought from the beginning to get some advice from them) the 4:th was my first cobra and noone gave it correction. My head turned to a weatherballon and didn´t returned for a week or so, even Bo Nordh thought the shape was OK! My intention now is to make a spotless and nicegrained cobra to make my logotype, It´s a block that is cut to make a horn. Now I need all knowledge there is cause I have been granted a education in pipemaking(I have a topic on that in this forum), and my thoughts is for others to share my experienses through my education. Please read the topic and we might do something out of the ordinary for everyone in this forum.