Pipe Making Garage Sale *SOLD*

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Pipe Making Garage Sale *SOLD*

Post by Tyler »

Guys,

I have a few things for sale that I will no longer need. I am keeping most of my stuff so that I might make an accassional pipe for myself. There are a few things that I do not need though, and I offer them for sale:

SOLD 1 -- ($25) large zip lock bag full of pre-formed stem. (At least 100 stems) They are all sorts of shapes and sizes, some are vulcanite and some acrylic. Some a broken, but most are fine. It is a grab bag of stems that I just poured out of a shoe box into a bag with sorting through.

1 -- ($25) roll of approximately 65, 120-grit adhesive-backed sanding discs. These discs are 6", but I glue them to a 5" wheel and trim the edge.

1 -- ($25) roll of approximately 85, 400-grit adhesive -backed sanding discs. These discs are 6", but I glue them to a 5" wheel and trim the edge.

8 -- ($15 ea.) I still have some bamboo inventory. This is the last of the supplies. Once its gone, its gone. The diameter of these pieces is medium to large. I have no small diameter bamboo.

8 -- ($7) Reject bamboo. This has some staining that is too much for me to sell at full price. There is nothing structurally wrong with the bamboo, the issues are cosmetic. These are perfect for practice as you learn to use this wonderful material.

I may go through my shop and offer some more stuff over time, but this is it for now.

Shipping is not included, and will be charged to the buyer at actual cost.

Tyler
Last edited by Tyler on Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hiway

Post by hiway »

Tyler,

I'll take 4 pieces of the medium to large bamboo. Two of each size if you have them separated.

Dave
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

UPDATE 5/19/05:

The stems are sold.

6 pieces of bamboo are sold. (Dave and Nick)
smokepiper

rejekted bambu

Post by smokepiper »

If you have some of that rejekted bambu I´m interested in some $ 20 or so?.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Re: rejekted bambu

Post by Tyler »

smokepiper wrote:If you have some of that rejekted bambu I´m interested in some $ 20 or so?.
Sure. I'll send you 4 of them for that to make it worth your while.

Please email me your address.

Tyler
smokepiper

reject bambu

Post by smokepiper »

Tyler, I´m going to fill up my paypal account for the transaction it only had $13 and I´m sure the shipping to me takes a few $ aswell. My adress is Ronny Thunér Dagoholm 64023 Valla Sweden. Thanks Ronny
sgillett

Me too!!!

Post by sgillett »

Tyler,

I'm interested in some of the reject bamboo. Let me know if any is left.

Steve
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Guys,

I've been a toad and haven't yet been to the post office. I promise I'll get there eventually!

:oops:

Tyler
smokepiper

rejected bambu

Post by smokepiper »

Tyler,
You can send me an invoice at my paypal adress same as my mailadress. So the shipping is included, don´t know how much but sure you know. Around tuesday wednesday my account will be showing the founds i added yesterday. best regards Smokepiper